The Working Student
Discover The Importance of Balancing Your Life!
Are you planning to work while studying? Then, you are not alone! With the continuous rising cost of living along with amplifying financial pressures, most students find ways to earn income while studying. Based on researches, this trend will continue as scarcities in the workplace increase.
However, even if combining an education and work can be a tough balancing act, professionals say that it always pays off in the long run. Just make sure that you know how to balance your work and school.
When it comes to balancing work and school, most students find it challenging. Instead of worrying about this issue, the best thing that you can do is finalize your schedule and know your priorities. To guide you on what to do, simply read this eBook.
This eBook provides a brief reference on how to balance your work and school. Upon reading this guide, expect to be easily able to solve your major concerns and able to finish your studies while having an ideal performance at work.
- Chapter 1: Attending Community College Basics
- Chapter 2: Getting Organized
- Chapter 3: Choosing Study Time
- Chapter 4: Tips about Scheduling
- Chapter 5: Time Off Before Tests
- Chapter 6: Make Sure to Live Healthy
- Chapter 7: The Importance of Balancing Your Life